Pass Protection Policy (available only at time of pass purchase)
1. Passes are non-transferable and may not be given, loaned, rented or transferred to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Transfer or attempt to transfer will result in revocation of the pass without refund, and is punishable under Connecticut theft of services law.
2. Passes must be clearly displayed at all times while waiting to get on a lift.
3. In the event you forget your pass, you must purchase a replacement ticket for $5.00, which is good for one visit.
4. Report all lost passes to the Welcome Center. Your lost pass will be voided and anyone caught using it will be charged with theft of services. A new pass will be issued for a $5.00 processing fee.
5. We reserve the right to deny, revoke, or suspend lift and/or skiing privileges at any time, for any reason deemed appropriate by management. This decision is at the sole discretion of Ski Sundown Management and is without refund. In the case of minors, parents will be notified.
6. If you have a collision resulting in an injury to another skier, it is your responsibility to remain at the collision site until the Ski Patrol arrives and to give them your name and address.
7. All injuries must be reported to the Ski Patrol before leaving Ski Sundown.
8. All persons are responsible for their own equipment. Ski Sundown is not responsible for lost or stolen equipment.
9. No refunds will be given unless "Pass Protection Policy" has been purchased. All requests for refunds must be received by the Welcome Center prior to end of season.
Be safety conscious. KNOW “YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CODE”.
10% Connecticut State Admissions Tax will be added to the cost of each pass.