Go from parking lot to lift!
Ski or snowboard as much as you want, when you want, day or night.
Choose your pass by age at time of purchase.
Pass Protection Policy (available only at time of pass purchase)
Ski Sundown will reimburse the cost of your Pass on a prorated basis in the event of injury/sickness which prevents your participation in skiing for the remainder of the season. Injury or illness must be confirmed by letter from a licensed physician. The cost of a Protection Policy is 5% of the regular season pass price. Refund requests must be received prior to end of season. If you decline the Protection Policy and should be unable to use your Pass for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund. Please check one and sign below.
1. Passes are non-transferable and may not be given, loaned, rented or transferred to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Transfer or attempt to transfer will result in revocation of the pass without refund, and is punishable under Connecticut theft of services law.
2. Passes must be clearly displayed at all times when waiting to get on a lift.
3. In the event you forget your pass, you must purchase a replacement ticket for $5, good for one visit.
4. Report all lost passes to the Welcome Center. Your lost pass will be voided and anyone caught using it will be charged with theft of services. A new pass will be issued for a $5.00 processing fee.
5. We reserve the right to deny, revoke, or suspend lift and/or skiing privileges at any time, for any reason deemed appropriate by management. This decision is at the sole discretion of Ski Sundown Management and is without refund. In the case of minors, parents will be notified.
6. If a refund is requested prior to the start of the opening of the season, there is a $25.00 administrative fee. CT State Admissions Tax is non-refundable after 90 days from date of purchase. No refunds given after the season starts unless Protection Policy coverage has been purchased. All requests for refunds must be received by the Welcome Center prior to end of season.
7. If you have a collision resulting in an injury to another skier, it is your responsibility to remain at the collision site until the Ski Patrol arrives and to give them your name and address.
8. All injuries must be reported to the Ski Patrol before leaving Ski Sundown.
9. All persons are responsible for their own equipment. Ski Sundown is not responsible for lost or stolen equipment.
Be safety conscious. KNOW “YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CODE”.
Item added to your shopping cart.
You may proceed to check out or continue shopping.